Welcome to 347 Eddy St.
347 Eddy Street showcases the Neo-Classic architectural movement of the early 20th Century. The gated elevator building offers crisply renovated Studios and 1 Bedroom units, with fresh laminate wood flooring, generous closets and large bay windows supplying loads of natural light. These pet-friendly apartments feature well-appointed kitchen & baths with granite counters, sleek cabinets and stainless steel appliances including microwaves and dishwashers.
THE APARTMENT AMENITIES
- Fully Restored, Renovated and Spacious Apartments
- Fresh Laminate Wood Flooring
- Tons of Natural Light
- Controlled Non-Key Access
- High Speed Internet
THE NEIGHBORHOOD PLACES TO BE
- Only steps away, you can spend an evening with your friends enjoying drinks and live music at Black Cat Jazz Club, Cinnbar, or Aunt Charlie’s Lounge!
- During your leisure time, you can find great entertainment at The Warfield or Golden Gate Theatre, or explore UC Hastings, just a few blocks away!
- Other must-try local eateries include Brenda's French Soul Food, Yemen Kitchen, and ICU Deli & Ice Cream Bar.
100 Walk Score – Walker’s Paradise
100 Bike Score – Biker’s Paradise